You had to be there.

Wasze wrażenia, opinie i dyskusje o naszych koncertach

Moderatorzy: Nemo, Małgorzata, Cień Anioła, Adrian-LZY, Dagmara

Awatar użytkownika
Danamericus

You had to be there.

Postautor: Danamericus » 17 lis 2003, 7:10

To those who could not be there, I apologize. But if you want to know then I will try to explain it the best way I know how.

You are walking down 52 street in the busiest city in the world, around you you see neon signs flashing the names of Operas and Plays. As you walk further you see a bright billboard declaring "Club Europa Presents: Lzy Perfect Patrycja z Zespolem"

As you walk through the glass doors, under the arches and into the ballroom itself you hear the gitars and the pounding drums. You see the green neon light oozing above like a flowing glass ceiling. You see hundreds of people jumping in time to the music they love.

You get drawn into the crowd as the bass flows through your veins. Your feet can't help but take you towards the front of this club. Your eyes are drawn towards the angel in white singing on stage. Your mouth perhaps knowing only English, begins to sing in Polish. Your heart begins to pump the words, verses, and chorus to every song. You feel that you MUST dance!

As you work your way into the crowd you feel the floor quake with the music as the bass rattles the walls of this "Jazz era" night-club. You soon feel the need to start jumping yourself, you throw your hands in the air shaking your fist as you join the crowd in shouting the words to "Agnieszka." Your eyes cannot help but be mesmerized by the lights flashing from purple to blue to green to red. Strobe lights flash and illuminate the sea of people, reminding you of the energy that is being shared among all in attendance.

You then, for just a moment, stop dancing and realize that you are now a part of this energy. Where as once you looked in wishing to share in this you now do so.

I realize that this is nowhere near what it really was. But to describe everything here would truly be impossible.

--==Dan 11/16/03==--
Jestem Magyka!!!!
Jestem Madmixologist!!!!
Jestem Danamericus!!!!
Awatar użytkownika
dokturek

Re: You had to be there...

Postautor: dokturek » 19 lis 2003, 0:48

Danamericus pisze: Your mouth perhaps knowing only English, begins to sing in Polish. Your heart begins to pump the words, verses, and chorus to every song.

I suppose that it was amazing feeling. I wish I were there. Thanks to your story about this concert. Danamericus, when and where have you got knowledge of Łzy? What is your nationality?
Awatar użytkownika
Danamericus

Postautor: Danamericus » 19 lis 2003, 5:03

I learned of Lzy last year. I was working in a restaurant, here in the USA where I am from, and several Polish people worked there as well. I asked one of them what was good music from Poland. She said immeadiatly "Lzy is good music!"

She than told me the names she could remember, "Agnieszka" and "Narcy Nie Nazywam" were the only ones.

I found a way to listen to them, but couldn't find a place to buy them. She told me not to worry though because she was going back to Poland where the CDs are very easy to find and she would send them to me as a gift. I gave her my address but I never received the CDs.

At the concert I bought ALL of them AND got to meet the band! I wish now that I could tell her, "Thank you again!"

If you want to know her name it was Alleksandra but we all called her Ola, she said she was from Opole as well.

I hope that answers your question. If you have more questions just ask!
Jestem Magyka!!!!
Jestem Madmixologist!!!!
Jestem Danamericus!!!!
Awatar użytkownika
TrocheWspomnien

Postautor: TrocheWspomnien » 19 lis 2003, 10:06

Wow, very interesting history. I be glad, that You like Łzy, really. :)
Awww :P "Agnieszka" is most popular song of this group, but I don't like it. :P
Zamykam oczy i udaję, że nie widzę..
Awatar użytkownika
mloda.jg
Członek FFC
Kontaktowanie:

Postautor: mloda.jg » 19 lis 2003, 16:36

TrocheWspomnien pisze:Awww :P "Agnieszka" is most popular song of this group, but I don't like it. :P

The most popular song is "Oczy szeroko zamknięte" :D
"Narcy Nie Nazywam"

"Narcyz sie nazywam"
"... Kochaj całym sercem wszystkich ludzi,
bo lepiej mieć w sercu ranę,
niż kamień zamiast serca..."
Awatar użytkownika
Misia NY

Postautor: Misia NY » 19 lis 2003, 20:51

I was there, standing in front of the scene :)

The best part was when Ania's microphone (battery) died. The song started, so they had to stop playing and change the battery :P
Awatar użytkownika
Danamericus

Postautor: Danamericus » 20 lis 2003, 6:19

First of all.... mloda.jg thank you or should I say Djiankuja for correcting me. Second Misia NY where were you at the concert? I was right up front on the right side looking at the stage.
Jestem Magyka!!!!
Jestem Madmixologist!!!!
Jestem Danamericus!!!!
Awatar użytkownika
Misia NY

Postautor: Misia NY » 20 lis 2003, 12:46

Danamericus pisze:First of all.... mloda.jg thank you or should I say Djiankuja for correcting me. Second Misia NY where were you at the concert? I was right up front on the right side looking at the stage.

yep i was in the middle front of the scene between only polish people :)
face to face to perfect, ania and almost patrycja markowska :P
Awatar użytkownika
Danamericus

Postautor: Danamericus » 21 lis 2003, 3:44

I am glad that you were a little farther away! That way you could not hear me TRYING to sing along!

In fact I think a couple people were angry at me. I still sang "Narcyz "S"ie Nazywam anyway but...
Jestem Magyka!!!!
Jestem Madmixologist!!!!
Jestem Danamericus!!!!
Awatar użytkownika
brooklyn NYC

Postautor: brooklyn NYC » 26 lis 2003, 4:27

Danamericus

eLLO thanx for the fotos i will post them on from my web site .. but not all of them .. some of them i have to fix up and some i will just not post coz the are not that good .. and people will talk sh*t :)

Wróć do „Koncerty”